Thursday, April 10, 2008

Don't Fight It, Feel It


Before



After!

*I know it's kinda hard to see but the walls look much better in their new shade of Garden Urn by Valspar's Seaside Retreat Collection.

Listening to good tunes whilst doing unfavorable jobs like cleaning the bathroom or folding mounds of laundry is essential. I chose some Primal Scream a la Screamadelica to help me through re-painting the living room (only part of it) and the endless amount of prep work; the worst being taping. Yuck! Why did I decide to do this?? Singing along even while taping off endless corners really helped me zen out but in a dancy way of course.

p.s. The 90's had it's own peace and love going on and I know P has some pictures to prove that we were pretty much diggin' it circa 1992. I may or may not post aforementioned proof.

1 comment:

Parisa said...

Look at that snappy wall!

Watchout cuz you know that album has hidden psychedelic lyrics! And don't forget to put on the Soup Dragons when you get to the next wall.